AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND FOND MEMORIES LTD
The www.fondmemories4u.uk Web Site is comprised of various Web pages operated by Fond Memories Limited.
The www.fondmemories4u.uk Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the www.fondmemories4u.uk Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Fond Memories Ltd reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the www.fondmemories4u.uk Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the www.fondmemories4u.uk Web Site.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The www.fondmemories4u.uk Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Fond Memories Limited and Fond Memories Limited is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Fond Memories Limited is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Fond Memories Limited is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Fond Memories Limited of the site or any association with its operators.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the www.fondmemories4u.uk Web Site, you warrant to Fond Memories Limited that you will not use the www.fondmemories4u.uk Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the www.fondmemories4u.uk Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the www.fondmemories4u.uk Web Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the www.fondmemories4u.uk Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the www.fondmemories4u.uk Web Sites.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The www.fondmemories4u.uk Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Fond Memories Limited has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Fond Memories Limited reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Fond Memories Limited reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Fond Memories Limited reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Fond Memories Limited’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Fond Memories Limited does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Fond Memories Limited specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorised Fond Memories Limited spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Fond Memories Limited.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO Fond Memories Ltd Limited OR POSTED AT www.fondmemories4u.uk WEB SITE
Fond Memories Limited does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Fond Memories Limited (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any fondmemories4u Web Site or its associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Fond Memories Limited, its affiliated companies and necessary sub-licensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Fond Memories Limited is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Fond Memories Limited’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE www.fondmemories4u.uk WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. Fond Memories Limited AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE www.fondmemories4u WEB SITE AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE www.fondmemories4u.uk WEB SITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
Fond Memories Limited AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE www.fondmemories4u.uk WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. Fond Memories Limited AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Fond Memories Limited reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Fond Memories Limited Web Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. Use of the Fond Memories Limited Web Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Fond Memories Limited as a result of this agreement or use of the www.fondmemories4u.uk Web Site. Fond Memories Limited’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Fond Memories Limited’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the www.fondmemories4u.uk Web Site or information provided to or gathered by Fond Memories Limited with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Fond Memories Limited with respect to the www.fondmemories4u.uk Web Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Fond Memories Limited with respect to the www.fondmemories4u.uk Web Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES:
All contents of the www.fondmemories4u.uk Web Site are: © Copyright 2014 Fond Memories Ltd. And / or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Orders from Outside the UK
If you are ordering from outside the UK please contact us and we will notify you of postage charges applicable for delivery to your country.
We aim to please and hope that you will be completely satisified with your purchase. However, if your order is imperfect or incorrect in any way, please email email@example.com within 14 days to let us know and we’ll either refund or exchange for you.
Refunds will be issued by the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction. You will not incur any fees as a result of such refund.
- If your order is faulty we will cover all reasonable delivery costs;
- if you are returning products that are not faulty then the cost of returning the product to us is your responsibility.
- Customised orders cannot be returned or exchanged unless they are incorrect or faulty.
- Before returning any item to us, we do ask that it is in the same condition as when you first bought it.
- Please ensure you have taken reasonable care to make certain that it is returned safely and not damaged in transit.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services
- Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address
- You can cancel by email: firstname.lastname@example.org , or call 07517041922
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply.
We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied